Advanced Restorative Dentistry at KGDental : Newton-Surrey
You deserve a healthy mouth and a bold, bright smile. If you’re suffering with one or more missing teeth, cracked teeth, or discolored teeth, it forces you to hide your smile. That can reduce your quality of life and erode your self-esteem. It can also lead to pain and discomfort. We can help. Our advanced restorative dentistry procedures are designed to give you back the bright, healthy smile that you deserve and the affordable dental care that you need.
Our Advanced Restorative Dentistry Services:
We offer cutting-edge restorative dentistry solutions for our patients, including the following:
- Dentures: We can offer both full and partial dentures to deliver the affordable dental restoration you need, improve your ability to eat, and ensure that you’re able to smile and laugh naturally.
- Dental Implants: A tooth implant takes the place of a missing tooth, restoring your smile, but also helping to prevent other teeth from shifting within your mouth. The dental implant cost includes creation of the custom implant, as well as the procedure itself.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns cover damaged teeth in need of additional strength and protection. The dental crown cost includes creation of the custom crown and the procedure itself.
- Bridges: A bridge helps fill in when you have several missing teeth and consists of an anchor and two crowns, all custom formed to fit your mouth and look natural.
- Veneers: A veneer for teeth can fall under both restorative dentistry and cosmetic dentistry. Veneers are thin porcelain shells that fit over your teeth, transforming your smile completely.
In addition to our restorative dentistry services, we also offer cosmetic dentistry solutions, such as teeth whitening, as well as general dentistry treatments, orthodontics, and more. Our goal is to provide for all of your dental needs, whether that’s a front tooth implant or advanced teeth whitening.
What Makes Us Different?
At King George Dental Centre, you’ll find that we’re different from other dentists you might have worked with previously. We take a team-based, collaborative approach to dental care that begins with a full assessment of your current dental problems, your goals in terms of oral health and tooth color, and more.
We believe that each patient deserves a personalized treatment plan that not only solves dental problems, but also helps them achieve the bright, white smile they need for self-confidence.
Contact us today to schedule your assessment and learn how simple it can be to achieve the smile you deserve.
Dentures, dental implants, tooth implant, dental implant cost
partial dentures, veneer teeth, affordable dental, dental crown cost, front tooth implant, dental problems, teeth whitening